Livendo™ bread-making liquid semi-product “Ritesa Light”
The liquid product based on fermented rye flour, used to make luxury kinds of bread from wheat, rye and rye-wheat flour, gives the finished product taste and aroma of bread baked using long-term technology.
Sourdough acidity – 80 degrees.
- liquid form retains the flavor and aromatic substances;
- simplifies the procedure of acidity regulation;
- significant time saving for production of rye-wheat bread;
- crumb with a cream shade.
- Content:water; sourdough (water, rye flour); peptized wheat flour; acidity regulators: acetic acid E260, citric acid E330; rye malt flour; antioxidant: ascorbic acid E300.
- Dosage:0,5-5% to the weight of flour, depending on formula and dough process.
- Packaging:plastic canister with capacity of 11 kg.
- Shelf life:18 months.