Livendo™ starter LV1
Livendo™ starter LV1 is a unique product and a live culture: a combination of pure strains of live lactic acid bacteria and live yeast.
Livendo™ starter LV1 is specifically designed for rich fermented, wheat and mixed kinds of bread.
Usage benefits of Livendo™ starter LV1:
- facility in preparation of the ready-to-use sourdough;
- no need to add yeast and revitalize sourdough;
- unique aroma and delicate flavor of the finished products, due to high quality of sourdough.
- Dosage:0,2-0,5% to the weight of flour.
- Packaging:sealed sachet weighting 100 g.
- Shelf life:24 months when stored in original packaging
- Storage temperature:from 0° to -25°C.